What is Lukewarm water?
The term “lukewarm” is derived from the Middle English language “lukewarm.” The term “luke” was derived from the word “lew,” which denoted “tepid.” That means it’s neither too hot nor too chilly… or just right. And that is what lukewarm means—not too hot or too cold.
You should not drink refrigerated water at all as it has an end number of health losses. What you have to drink for your health, i.e. Lukewarm water. If you drink it early in the morning, it has a lot of health benefits.
How Hot is Lukewarm Water?
The term “lukewarm” refers to temperatures ranging from 98 to 105 ° C. (36.5 to 40.5 °C). That’s lukewarm, if you’ve ever checked the temperature of warmed formulas or milk in a baby’s bottle.
Researchers have agreed that the ideal condition of lukewarm water is somewhere between 98°F (36°C) and 105°F (38°C) (40.55°C). Some critics, however, claim it is slightly colder, ranging around 80°F (26.66°C) and 90°F (32°C) (32.22°C).
Difference between Lukewarm Water and Hot Water
|Lukewarm Water||Hot Water|
|The standard temperature range for Lukewarm water is 98 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit. (36.5 to 40.5 degrees Celsius)||The standard temperature range for hot water is between 110 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (43.3 to 32.2 C).|
|If you keep a glass of water out on the countertop for a couple of hours, you’ll get tepid water. The absence of sensation is unique by itself, hence property gives its name as Lukewarm.||Warm water is described as water with a temperature that is slightly greater than the average. We call it warm water if the temperature of the water is significantly higher than the average temperature of the water.|
Benefits of Lukewarm Water
1. Positive Effect on Weight loss: Drinking Lukewarm water early in the morning can lead to weight loss by preparing your gut for the rest of the day.
By encouraging the colon to constrict, clears the intestines, reduces inflammation, cramping, and relieves excess water weight. It also boosts the body’s natural basal metabolic rate.
2. Aids Nasal Congestion– Steam is created by a cup of lukewarm water. Holding a cup of hot water in your hand and inhaling deeply may help clear your sinuses and possibly cure a sinus, migraine. Tepid water relief ailments related to nasal blockage and the initial stage of a cold.
3. Promotes Blood circulation– Having a cup of lukewarm water stimulates oxygenation throughout arteries in the same way that having a warm bath does. Increased blood flow has several advantages, including reducing stress and lowering cholesterol levels.
4. Improves neural signaling – Consuming tepid water enhances the signaling rates of neurons. It improves the cell-cell junction connection/transmission.
5. Helps in fighting constipation– lukewarm water is an excellent strategy to treat and avoid digestive problems (constipation) in many circumstances. Keeping yourself hydrated softens your feces and makes it simpler to evacuate.
6. Good for Oral Health:- It is better to drink lukewarm water for your teeth. Coldwater causes filling materials to contract and crack, resulting in the destruction of dental work hence tepid water is recommended.
7. Relief from muscle or menstrual cramp:- It helps your muscles to loosen up by increasing blood flow, whereas consuming cold water makes it constrict. It helps in neuromuscular relaxation & can help with a range of issues, from menstrual pain, morning sickness to arthritis.
8. Reduction in stress level:- Drinking lukewarm water might help your CNS(central nervous system)function better, so you might feel less anxious if you do. As a result, staying hydrated may help to boost your attitude and relaxation.
9. Acts as a detoxifying agent:- Consuming lukewarm water stimulates your adrenal glands as well as raising your core body temperature.
10. Decreases the rate of Achalasia:- Achalasia is a disorder in which our esophageal has difficulty in transferring food from our mouth to the stomach. It relaxes the muscles of the esophagus which provide relief and decrease the pain during swallowing food hence, decreases the rate of Achalasia.
Uses of Lukewarm Water
- Lukewarm water with lemon– It maintains the health of your digestive system. Good for gastrointestinal problems. One should drink 1 glass of lukewarm water with 2-3 drops of lemon juice early in the morning and throughout the day for better results.
Consumption of tepid water with lemon juice fastens the weight reduction process, increases, immunity, fights nausea & morning sickness.
- Used as bathing water for infants– Tepid water is best for bathing purpose for the infants as it prevents from catching a cold and it also decreases the chances of infections.
- Good for skin– Washing your face with lukewarm water daily can help you remove toxins, which help to avoid acne.
- Good for insomnia patients:- Before going to bed, mix 1 teaspoon of Triphala powder with a cup of Lukewarm water to alleviate insomnia symptoms.
- Used in the baking industry- It is best for activating yeast and is popularly used in the baking industry to make bakery products.
Why is it Good to Drink Lukewarm Water in the Morning?
Sipping lukewarm water in the morning can improve cognitive function, relieve constipation, Influenza, fever, cough, nasal congestion, maintain electrolyte balance, eliminate pollutants, and even make you feel better.
The clearance of toxins from your body is aided by drinking a lukewarm glass of water early in the morning. Tepid water aids in the healthy functioning of your gastrointestinal tract. It’s also good for cardiac health.
Lukewarm water is neither too hot nor too cold. Its name has been derived from the Middle English language. Water is considered to be lukewarm; the temperature range falls under 98 to 105 degrees Celsius. (36.5 to 40.5 degrees)
Tepid water is different from hot water in context with temperature range, steam releasing capacity, and penetrating power. Consumption of lukewarm water has proven positive effects on health such as weight reduction, nasal congestion, improvement in cell signaling, stress reduction, and many more.
Although consumption of tepid water throughout the day possesses numerous health benefits, consumption in the early morning is highly recommended.
rigerated water at all as it has an end number of health losses. What you have to drink for your health, i.e. Lukewarm water. If you drink it early in the morning, it has a lot of health benefits.
Also Read: Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight loss
|Reference Source 1|
|Reference Source 2|
|Reference Source 3|